IRONMAN Arizona 2014 - Entries Available NOW
$323,286.17 raised so far!
November 16th, 2014
Click CREATE A PAGE to register now!
IRONMAN Arizona is one of the world’s most popular triathlon events. Sought out for its spectator friendly atmosphere and flat, fast course, IRONMAN Arizona offers athletes an experience like no other. Starting with a swim down the Tempe Town Lake, followed by a three-loop 112 mile bike ride of stunning Sonoran Desert views, and finishing with stretches of run around the lake and through the Papago Park, the race is enjoyable and thrilling for all athletes. There are 50 qualifying slots for the IRONMAN World Championship in Kailua-Kona, HI in this event. Most importantly, your race will provide free surgery for 20 children suffering from cleft, giving them not only a new smile, but a second chance at life.
For Team Members:
- Exclusive access to one of the world’s most popular IRONMAN sell-out events
- An official Smile Train Team race gear and apparel
- Access to an exclusive participant area with “luxury” port-a-potties
- VIP area for family members
- Award Ceremony
- VIP course walk-through with tips and advice from IRONMAN
- VIP in-transition area
- Team email updates, tips and advice during training months
- Free training plans and digital training support
- Personal fundraising page and fundraising support from corporate office
- Inspirational pictures of children helped by your efforts
And the top fundraiser on our team will qualify and get free entry to the IRONMAN KONA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP—no matter their finish time.
- $5,000 Fundraising minimum. NO FUNDRAISING MINIMUM For those with OWN ENTRY.
Your race will provide surgery for 20 children.
- $150 registration fee NO REGISTRATION FEE for those with OWN ENTRY
No other registration fees through IRONMAN apply.
Top Fundraisers1 - Meraj Mohiuddin ($34,580.04)
2 - Dixit Patel ($18,934.00)
3 - Barry Plaga ($11,325.00)
4 - Sue Montgomery ($10,790.00)
5 - Jeff Qualle ($8,000.00)
6 - Martin Gaiss ($7,900.00)
7 - Jay Webster ($7,800.00)
8 - Scott Scribner ($6,550.00)
9 - Andrea Treese ($6,471.52)
10 - Joe Krum ($6,461.01)
11 - Margaret Kinsinger ($5,876.00)
12 - Margaret Rosenello ($5,700.00)
13 - Jeff Krebs ($5,616.00)
14 - Ann Christian ($5,600.00)
15 - Nancy Dipietro ($5,535.00)
16 - Clara Assael ($5,500.00)
17 - Darren Gorski ($5,500.00)
18 - John Adams ($5,475.00)
19 - Benjamin Barbarot ($5,355.00)
20 - Dennis Cavanaugh ($5,350.00)