Marine Corps Marathon 2013
$16,655.00 raised so far!
Oct. 27th, 2013
Be there for one of the most inspiring and biggest marathons in American history. The Marine Corps Marathon is a 26.2 stretch of winding miles and iconic streets from Arlington, Virginia, up through our nation’s capital. The race begins alongside the famous Pentagon where you and 30,000 athletes break out on a journey through United States history. At the end of the race, you find yourself at the Marine Corps Wall Memorial, where service men and women from around the world cheer you on as you take your last strides towards the finish line. There, you are awarded medals from Marines and together celebrate that you have not only completed a world renowned marathon, but have given new life and new smiles to children around the world!
For Our team Members:
Smile train is proud to be a charity participant of this event. As a Smile Train athlete you will receive:
- Exclusive access to one of the world’s most popular sell-out events
- An official Smile Train Team race gear and apparel
- Team email updates, tips and advice during training months
- Free training plans and digital training support
- Personal fundraising page and fundraising support from corporate office
- Inspirational pictures of children helped by your efforts
$2,000 Fundraising minimum.
Your race will provide surgery for 8 children.
$50 registration fee.No other registration fees through MCM apply.