Marine Corps Historic Half Marathon 2013
$1,635.00 raised so far!
May 19th, 2013
Deemed the Nation’s Half, the Marine Corps Historic Half Marathon is a 13.1 mile journey through America’s capital. Starting in Fredericksburg, VA and winding up through the historic streets of D.C., the race is as iconic as it is beautiful. As you run, the streets are lined with some of America’s bravest men and women cheering and encourage your every step. Join the more than 6,000 runners in this enjoyable run, and help change the lives of children with cleft around the world!
For Our Team Members:
Smile train is proud to be a charity participant of this event. As a Smile Train athlete you will receive:
- Exclusive access to one of the world’s most popular sell-out events
- An official Smile Train Team race gear and apparel
- Team email updates, tips and advice during training months
- Free training plans and digital training support
- Personal fundraising page and fundraising support from corporate office
- Inspirational pictures of children helped by your efforts
$500 Fundraising minimum.
Your race will provide surgery for 2 children.
$25 registration fee. No other registration fees through MCM apply.