IRONMAN Lake Tahoe 2013
$6,375.00 raised so far!
September 22nd, 2013
Lake Tahoe, CA
The first ever IRONMAN Lake Tahoe is debuting this year for athletes all over. The race starts with a morning swim in the pristine waters of Lake Tahoe and transitions into a bike ride featuring spectacular views of the shoreline. The course continues through Tahoe City, along the Truckee River past the rolling Squaw Valley and ending in the Town of Truckee. Next, athletes head south for the start of the most beautiful climb of the Brockway Summit. The race ends back in Squaw Valley, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics, greeting runners with a flat finish and a breathtaking view. There are 50 qualifying slots for the IRONMAN World Championship in Kailua-Kona, HI at this race. Most importantly, your race will provide free surgery for 20 children suffering from cleft, giving them not only a new smile, but a second chance at life.
For our Team Members:
Smile Train is proud to be a charity participant of this event. As a Smile Train athlete you will receive:
- Exclusive access to one of the world’s most popular IRONMAN sell-out events
- An official Smile Train Team race gear and apparel
- Team email updates, tips and advice during training months
- Free training plans and digital training support
- Personal fundraising page and fundraising support from corporate office
- Inspirational pictures of children helped by your efforts
$5,000 Fundraising minimum. Your race will provide surgery for 20 children.
$150 registration fee. No other registration fees through IRONMAN apply.
Top Fundraisers1 - Stanley Lerille ($5,200.00)
2 - Aimee Hookstratten ($1,175.00)