ING New York City Marathon
$10,920.30 raised so far!
Nov. 3rd 2013
New York, NY
The ING NYC Marathon is one of the largest and most famous marathons in history. Every year more than 45,000 runners set off on an epic journey through one of the most iconic and famed cities in the world. Runners wind through the streets of New York City, experiencing dramatic skyline views, buildings in the backdrop and waterside routes. Join us as we run the most anticipated marathon of the season!
For Our Team Members:
Smile train is proud to be a charity participant of this event. As a Smile Train athlete you will receive:
- Exclusive access to one of the world’s most popular sell-out events
- An official Smile Train Team race gear and apparel
- Team email updates, tips and advice during training months
- Free training plans and digital training support
- Personal fundraising page and fundraising support from corporate office
- Inspirational pictures of children helped by your efforts
$3,000 Fundraising minimum.
Your race will provide surgery for 12 children.
$50 registration fee.No other registration fees through NYRR apply.